Allegiant’s Cincinnati Riverbend Music Center and PNC Pavilion Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Allegiant’s Riverbend Music Center and PNC Pavilion sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”) who are 21 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor” and “Promotion Administrator”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, successors, assigns and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 14, 2018 and ends at 06:40 p.m. ET on October 15, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter:
To Enter Online. During the Promotion Period, go to https://www.allegiantair.com/riverbend (the “Website”). Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required registration fields and submit to enter. Entrants must complete all required information.
To Enter in person: During several random concerts, visit the Allegiant booth and fill out the entry form and complete all required registration fields and submit to enter.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON / EMAIL ADDRESS. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion’s prize drawing. Entries made by any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made.
- Grand Prize Drawing: On or about November 10, 2018, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: One (1) vacation package for two (2) awarded in the form of two (2) $250 travel vouchers to be used at www.allegiantair.com. Total ARV of prize: $500.
Actual value of trip prizes will depend on airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winners’ guests must be 18 years of age or older, unless the winner is the parent/legal guardian of the guest. Winner and travel companions must travel on the same itinerary and travel companion must sign travel release prior to ticketing. Trip must be booked at least thirty (30) days prior to departure. Trip is subject to space. Additional Allegiant Air, LLC Terms and Conditions apply. Once travel documents are issued, neither travel arrangements nor travel companion may be changed without the approval of Sponsor. Travel must be round-trip. All travel expenses not specifically listed, including but not limited to, transportation between winner’s home and the selected departure airport ground transportation, accommodations, meals, incidentals, gratuities, airline fees, fuel, surcharges (including NAV surcharges), airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses, are winner’s responsibility and must be paid by winner with a credit card at the time of booking, where applicable. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
Winner and travel companions are responsible for procuring personal travel insurance prior to departure, if desired.
Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part, for any destination. Any expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential prize winners will be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined solely by the Sponsor, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and an alternate winner may be chosen, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting.
- Limitations: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (v) causes beyond the Released Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may select the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process, who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner, or who attempts to enter using any automatic or programmed entry method, or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names, photos, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the Territory and is governed by the laws of the State of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Nevada located in the county of Las Vegas for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the winner’s name (available after October 31, 2018 and subject to confirmation of winner) send an email (no later than November 5, 2018) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Winners List Request, Allegiant’s Riverbend Music Center and PNC Pavilion sweepstakes.”
- Sponsor:The Promotion is sponsored solely by Allegiant Travel Company, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.